Oct 5, 2011

LED No signal detected

Now the system posted, there were no red led's on the motherboard. I have tried everything disconnecting the power cables. Removing the cmos battery and resetting the jumper.

It's a Samsung S19A300N 18.5 inch LED. For hours and nothing, all I get on the screen is No Signal Detected. "Digital" hmmm, but I'm not running a digital connection, I'm connected to the VGA port at the back of the LED and using a vga to dvi adapter on the card. I am running ANALOG.

So went looking for a dvi cable somewhere in my boxes. Tadaa, there is display. So what was causing the problem then?

I remember during initial configuration of the LED display, I manually set the input signal as Analog. Hey, I'd prefer something than it being set on auto. Not here.

Changed this setting to AUTO, so whenever you turn it on it will look for signals on both inputs. Whichever is present. Setting it on Analog/VGA manually, you will run into this problem of the LED looking for a digital signal when there is none connected. Samsung Samsung.

No comments:

Post a Comment